Starting today I am going to blog everyday.
Quit laughing…No seriously.
I really enjoying blogging. It helps me stay focused and keep me in check. Plus I keep pimping this blog out at the support group meetings and then I never update so alas, here we go.
Goals for October:
1. Blog everyday (minus yesterday…I don’t count it because it was a Friday :) )
2. Lose 10lbs by the end of the month
3. Track my food via The Daily Plate (via Livestrong)
4. Move my sweet arse a bit more than as of late (which really means, I haven’t done anything since May)
So we covered numero uno, no onto….
2. I have instituted a weight loss challenge to the cult. Who ever loses the most weight percentage wise by the end of the year wins a lemon drop martini. I am going to try to do 10 lbs every month. I am at a standstill weight wise (due to number 4 probably being non-existent), so time to get cracking.
3. For some reason, this has been just as difficult as blogging! WTF!? So this attempt may almost be as hard as….
4. I have two gym memberships. Seriously.
So people…its time to get with it. I don’t consider myself a failure with this whole WLS thing, because I have lost a crap load of weight, and fit into clothes that I haven’t seen in over 10 years. Actually – longer. Wow. But I know the “bad” habits are creeping back in. Bites of junk food here and there, sweets, chocolates, etc. I need to cut this crappola out. Oh and my good friend, Mr. Carbohydrate, well he is an ever present force that needs a swift kick in his butthole out of my life.
So join me, in the re-education of Losing Libby.
Before (Jan. 2008) (Sept. 2010)